CAS Summer in
Course Program CostsSee below for details of payment schedule
Program Billing schedule:
All billing is non-refundable after billing date specified.
* $100 deposit: Billed at time of acceptance to program.
* $1,500 first installment: Billed January 5, 2024.
* $1,758.35 second installment: Billed April 1, 2024.
* $541.65 tuition: Billed by OSU Bursar, May 2024.
* $200 OSU study abroad admin fee
- Admin fee billing date determined by the Center for Global Learning.
Included in the billing schedule:
* OSU Tuition and fees - 3 credit hours
* Travel insurance
* Some meals
* Course excursions and entry fees
* In-country transportation
* Health and Safety Orientation
* AlertTraveler safety app
Not included in the billing schedule:
* Airfare: estimated at $1,400 - $1,800
* VISA (ETIAS in Europe)
* Some meals, mostly lunch and dinner
* Miscellaneous personal expenses
* COVID-19 testing if required by international country
Once you complete the first section of your application, you will be contacted by our program coordinator to make certain you wish to be accepted into the program. Once you have responded, you will be admitted to the program and the non-refundable deposit will be billed to your OSU Bursar account. All costs, once billed to your Bursar account, are non-refundable.
If you wish to withdraw from a program, you must do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw from the program after the program funds are billed, those costs are non-refundable.