- When do I receive instruction pay?
Instructors are paid at the end of the semester that the course is offered.
- When do I receive a development fee?
A development fee is paid when a new course is being developed online. The stipend is $1000/credit hour to a maximum of $3,000 (one-half paid at the end of the first semester the course is offered and the remainder after the third offering.
- When do you need my book order?
Please order your book through your department and abide by their deadlines.
- When do you need to know if my online course requires a proctor/testing center?
Three to four weeks prior to the semester beginning. If proctored exams are required we need the following information:
- Exam dates
- Type of exam, such as multiple choice, essay, etc
- Time allowed to students to take the exam
- When will I lose access to my online course?
Faculty will always have access to their courses as long as they are hosted on OSU's learning management system.
Adjuncts have access along as they are on payroll. Most usually there will be a break in between semesters.
If you have further questions about developing an online course, please contact Angie Kelly.