CAS Geology Field Camp
Course Program CostsSee below for details of payment schedule
Program Billing schedule:
All billing is non-refundable after billing date specified.
* $150 deposit: Billed at time of acceptance to program.
* $2,716.70 fees: Billed April, 2023.
* $1083.30 tuition: Billed May, 2023.
Included in the billing schedule:
* OSU Tuition and fees - 6 credit hours
* Camp lodging (cabins)
* All camp meals except weekends
* Some course supplies
* Course excursions and entry fees
Not included in the billing schedule:
* Transportation to camp (vans are provided to drive from Stillwater)
* Weekend meals
* Miscellaneous personal expenses
Once you have reached out to the coordinator, you will be contacted to make certain you wish to be accepted into the program. Once you have responded, you will be admitted to the program and the non-refundable deposit will be billed to your OSU Bursar account. All costs, once billed to your Bursar account, are non-refundable.
If you wish to withdraw from a program, you must do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw from the program after the program funds are billed, those costs are non-refundable.