Jonathan began his education at Utah Valley University (Orem, UT) completing his undergraduate work with a strong emphasis in behavioral science. Jonathan next obtained his Special Education (k-12) teaching certificate through Weber State University (Ogden, UT) and worked as a special educator. After being a special educator, Jonathan transitioned to earning his master’s degree at Westminster College (Salt Lake City, UT) in Professional Counseling and is currently working as a mental health counselor in the university student counseling center at Oklahoma State University. Jonathan also worked as a mental health counselor and volunteered as a research assistant in The Social Cognition of Social Justice Laboratory while attending courses/seminars in philosophy and social psychology at Purdue University as a non-degree seeking graduate student.
Jonathan is currently a graduate student in the Sociology program at Oklahoma State University.
- B.S. in Behavioral Science, Utah Valley University, 2007
- Special Education (k-12), Weber State University, 2010
- M.S. in Professional Counseling, Westminster College, 2013
- NDS Graduate studies in Philosophy and Social Psychology, Purdue University
- Classical and Contemporary Sociological Theory
- Social Psychology
- Social Inequality
- Healthcare Systems