CAS Career Services is available for career development from admission to position and can help:
- Aid students in choosing a major or minor
- Arrange career related workshops and events for students
- Create career documents needed for applications
- Develop job search skills and identify potential career opportunities
- Explore post graduate educational and professional options
- Identify occupations and career paths
- Prepare students for career fairs and professional events
CAS Career Services works closely with the Central Career Services office and is located in 213 Life Science East.
Looking for career or internship opportunities for your major? Click here to discover countless possibilties based on your major.