CAS Career Services offers various resources for students in all stages of the job search process. Whether students are wanting to go directly into a career after graduation or continue their education, Career Services can help. We encouage students to utilize the provided resources and also to schedule one-on-one meetings with us for additional aid.
- Graduate School Packet
- Pre-Health Interview Packet
- Personal Statement Packet
- For additional information on law school preparation, visit the Pre-Law website, or contact Kelly Kavalier, the Pre-Law Coordinator.
- For more information about careers and preparation for health care professionals, vist the Health Professionals website, or contact Jessica Priddy Bullock, the Pre-Health Director.
Job Search and Negotiation
- Career Fair Packet
- Creating a Hire System Account Packet
- Job and Internship Search Packet
- Job Offers & Salary Negotiation Packet
- Preparing a Post-Grad Budget Packet