Join the Dean's Circle
Membership DetailsPlease see below for details about eligibility and benefits. Dean’s Circle membership is open to anyone, whether or not you are a graduate of CAS.
Membership Criteria for Individuals:
- Gifts totaling $1,000 or more annually to any CAS fund. Company matching gifts may be used to reach this threshold.
- Young alumni (graduating within the last 10 years) who give an annual donation of $500 or more.
- Lifetime membership is available to donors who start an endowed fund* in CAS.
Membership Criteria for Businesses:
- $5,000 annually in corporate donations: receive 1 company representative in the Dean’s Circle.
- $10,000 and above: receive 2 representatives.
- Invitation to the Annual Dean’s Circle Reception.
- Dean Garbutt provides annual updates about CAS
- Opportunity to network, ask questions, and hear about student and faculty successes
- Biannual emails from the dean, which will include exclusive updates and advance notification on CAS news
- CAS “CONNECT” magazine, mailed annually
- Open invitation to meet with the dean (must be scheduled)
On The Road: Austin
* Current endowment minimum is $25,000. Interested in learning more? Please contact Laura Ketchum at firstname.lastname@example.org or 405-385-0701.