Schedule an Appointment
The College of Arts and Sciences facilitates student success by creating an on-going partnership between students and advisors. The advisors and career consultants provide knowledge regarding degree requirements, student resources and career readiness.
To make an appointment, please use the directory below.
CAS Career Services is available for Career Development from admission to position:
- Identify occupations and career paths
- Provide assistance choosing a major or minor
- Develop job search skills and identify potential career opportunities
- Create career documents needed for applications
- Prepare students for career fairs and professional events
- Research current trends and employer expectations
- Arrange career related workshops and events for students
- Evaluate job offers and help prepare students for professional transitions
- Explore post graduate educational options