CAS Spring Break in Rome and Vatican City
Course Program CostsSee below for details of payment schedule
Program Billing schedule:
* $100 deposit: Billed at time of acceptance to program.
* $541.65 tuition: Billed January 2023.
* $1,000 fees: Billed December 1, 2022.
* $1,657.35 fees: Billed January 2023.
* $200 OSU study abroad admin fee
- Admin fee billing date determined by the Center for Global Learning.
Included in the billing schedule:
* OSU Tuition and fees - 3 credit hours
* Travel insurance
* Some meals
* Course excursions and entry fees
* In-country transportation
* AlertTraveler safety app
Not included in the billing schedule:
* Airfare: estimated at $1,600
* VISA (if required)
* Some meals
* Miscellaneous personal expenses
* COVID-19 testing if required
Once you complete the first section of your application, you will be contacted by our program coordinator to make certain you wish to be accepted into the program. Once you have responded, you will be admitted to the program and the non-refundable deposit will be billed to your OSU Bursar account. All costs, once billed to your Bursar account, are non-refundable.
If you wish to withdraw from a program, you must do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw from the program after the program funds are billed, those costs are non-refundable.
Arts and Sciences Outreach
All applicants must apply online to travel on CAS Study Abroad courses. You can begin your course application with the apply button on the individual course pages. Contact Shane O'Mealey in the Arts and Sciences Outreach office to set up an appointment or email him if you have any questions.