We are delighted you are interested in a field within the College of Arts and Sciences (CAS) and the opportunities available for continuing your education at Oklahoma State University! CAS is the largest of OSU's six undergraduate colleges. Transferring to a new university doesn’t have to be overwhelming. To streamline your online exploration, we've created this section just for you, with information curated specifically for prospective and admitted transfer students.
We are here to help you identify your interests and pursue the opportunities to develop them. We do so through a faculty of committed teachers and researchers and through a staff of skilled academic advisors and career services professionals in our Student Success Center. Transfer students to CAS may immediately have a major advisor if they meet departmental admission standards.
Department/Major Admission Requirements:
Art - Graphic Design
12 hours earned
Communication Sciences and Disorders
15 hours earned
Completion of GEOL 1114 with "C" or better
Media and Strategic Communications
28 hours earned and 2.5 GPA for students who began courseowrk earlier than August 2016
2.75 GPA for students who began coursework August 2016 or later
Must be admitted to majors/ensembles by audition.
Contact Music at 405-744-8997
28 hours earned
Completion of PSYC 1113 with “C” or better
As a major research university, OSU has faculty who not only teach courses, but also conduct research and creative activity at the forefront of their disciplines. Their enthusiasm for advancing their field can inspire your own goals!
In the near future you will make final decisions about your college choice. As you consider where you will continue your educational endeavors, please contact the CAS Student Success Center (405-744-5658) with any questions you may have about Arts and Sciences at Oklahoma State University.
Transfer Credit Guides
Transfer maps from Tulsa Community College (TCC)
Students looking to start at a local community college and then transfer to OSU have the opportunity to follow the semester-by-semester guides to completing an associate's degree and then an OSU bachelor's degree with the Finish Orange plan. Additional plans can be requested by contacting OSU Arts and Sciences Student Success Center (405-744-5658) to talk to an academic advisor about ideal course sequencing to meet students' goals.
- A.A., Paralegal Studies - B.S., Liberal Studies
- A.A., Paralegal Studies - B.S., Economics
- A.A., Paralegal Studies - B.S., Political Science
- A.A., Psychology - B.A., Psychology
- A.A., Psychology - B.S., Psychology
- A.A., Political Science - B.A., Political Science
- A.A., Political Science - B.S., Political Science
- A.A., Sociology - B.A., Sociology
- A.A., Sociology - B.A., Sociology – Applied Sociology
- A.A., Sociology - B.S., Sociology
- A.A., Sociology - B.S., Sociology – Applied Sociology
- A.S., Biology - B.S., Cell & Molecular Microbiology
- A.S., Geology - B.S., Geology
- A.S., Computer Information Systems. - B.S., Computer Science
Transfer maps from Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology (OSU-IT)
- OSU-IT AS Business to BS Economicsnomics
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BA American Studies
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BA English
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BA History
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BA Liberal Studies
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BS Liberal Studies
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BS Microbiology-Cell & Molecular Bio
- OSU-IT AS Pre-Professional to BS Psychology