Thank you for your interest in CAS Scholarships. The 2018-19 CAS Scholarship Application has now closed.
The CAS Scholarship Application for 2019-20 will be available November 1, 2018.
Individual awards vary in amount. Recipients will receive one-half of the award in the fall, and one-half in the spring, pending continued full-time enrollment in the College of Arts and Sciences. Applicants are considered for all awards, but may receive no more than one award.
- Students must be pursuing majors in the College of Arts and Sciences. (Minors only are not eligible.)
- Students must have at least 12 hours completed at OSU prior to the spring semester of freshman year.
- Students must have at least 28 hours completed by the start of the fall semester of sophomore year.
- Students must have an OSU (institutional) and cumulative graduation/retention GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Second-year senior students who received a CAS scholarship in a previous year are not eligible.
- Additional restrictions may apply; please see application form for details.
Applications will be available in October. Completed applications and faculty letters of recommendation will be due in 213 Life Sciences East no later than 5:00 p.m., Friday, February 1, 2019.
For the summer and fall entry term, apply by the November 1 Early Opportunity application deadline. You must submit all application materials by February 1 for full scholarship consideration.