CS Student Awards Main Page
Student Award Program
General Timeline for the Award:
Undergraduate Student Awards
- Distinguish yourself.
- Open yourself to new experience during your college years.
- Find yourself by understanding the challenge.
- Make your resume standout to job employers.
- Make yourself and your resume more valuable in the job market.
- Demonstrate that you are ready to be the next generation leader.
- Proof your work ethics to prospective employers.
- Outstanding Research Awardees are given Fisher Scholarship of around $600 to be used towards conference registration and travel.