Information Packets for Students
- Resume Packet for Pre-health, Science and Math Majors
- Resume Packet for Art and Social Science Majors
- Graduate School Packet
- CDIS Graduate School Prep Packet
- CV Packet
- Cover Letter Packet
- Job Search Packet
- Job and Internship Search Packet
- Career Fair Packet
- Creating a Hire System Account on Hireosugrads.com
- Informational Interview Packet
- Interview Packet
- Interview Packet for Pre-Health Majors
- Thank You Card Packet
- Job Offers and Negotiations Packet
- Preparing a Post-Grad Budget Packet
- Personal Statement Packet
Hireosugrads.com also has many resources for students. There you can find job and internship listings, an employer directory, upcoming event information and many other resources. Students can also search and apply for on campus or work study positions from this site. Students can set up their accounts online at anytime and it is an excellent place to apply for full-time and part-time positions and get details about upcoming career fairs.
A valuable tool for students who are asking questions about finding a career or job that is a good fit for them. There are two free assessments: Do What You Are and Kuder. Student’s can also accept a $10 bursar charge to complete Strength’s Quest, Myers Briggs Type Indicator, or Strong Interest Inventory.
No student should ever feel they have to navigate career preparations alone. Our office highly encourages each student to schedule an individual appointment with a Career Coordinator. An individual appointment will allow specific information to be shared related to each student’s major, academic status, industry interests and level of experience so that the student can be given targeted information based on their career goals.